Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

health Information for ringing in the ears

This health information also is the experience that ever happened to me. Ringing in the ears in the first place After we swim, my ears like intruding water for days and had no lingering taste. I've tried to address them in a way to clean it with cotton but, by entering the water and release it again, but that did not work. The severity of the situation makes me want prying ears constantly, it feels uncomfortable ear, a lump
After 4 days of ringing in the ears is gone, but, my hearing is not so clear, audible voice becomes less clear, and I thought, I should see a doctor.
Finally I decided to see a doctor, the doctor performs the examination and to my ears in a hard crystals found in the outer eardrum, and that's what caused my hearing decreased. Physicians with the tools he tried to remove the crystal on the spot, because if you can not get out, then the doctor will give it a kind of liquid crystal destroyer, and the treatment can last 3 days, and then we will be hearing is completely gone. Finally, after a struggle, doctors succeeded in removing the crystal, and my hearing direct light.

According to doctors, in maintaining health and cleanliness of the ears, but we can use cotton bud, but not too far into the ear, but because cotton bud could be pushed further into the dirt, if it continues to accumulate, then it will interfere with our hearing. Moreover if we are too hard or too deep can cause ear hurt and it can cause infection, if infection occurs the longer the treatment, because doctors will treat the infection first.


According to information the doctor, using the cotton bud is not recommended, the doctor advised to come every 6 months for a medical examination ear, well that's when our ears are in the clear again. So that I can convey the information may be useful and to remind us to always take the health of our ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment